Being Hemp and Cannabis lobbying leaders requires insights and skills that will transform strategies into success. We are proud to lead the way for Marijuana and Hemp business to thrive in Michigan.
Strategic Planning Session
MiCannabis Consulting is committed to getting your Hemp or Marijuana venture licensed and operational as soon as possible. We offer a range of services to include:
Assistance with Licensing
Community Canvassing & more
Contact us today for a NO-COST to you consultation.
How to Start a Marijuana Business in Michigan
We Are Your Solution
As Cannabis and Hemp industry experts, we know exactly what it takes to get licensed in the state of Michigan. Whether you are looking to establish your presence as a Grower, Processor, Transporter, Retailer, Microbusiness, Safety Compliance Facility, or a Designated Consumption Establishment we have all the know-how to get you operational, and fast. Here are a few things to consider before starting a business:
1. You need a state license to do business
2. There are multiple license types that can be combined
3. Retail stores will have to be owned by a medical marijuana company at first (until November 2021)
4. Large-scale growers will have to be owned by a medical marijuana company at first (until November 2021)
5. Expect background checks and inspections
6. Be aware of local laws
We are here to help you navigate through all of these issues, and more. Contact us today for a NO-COST to you consultation.